Click Here to See How Much We've Raised So Far, Find a Walker or a Team!
CROP Hunger Walk 2017 Video
How are CROP Hunger Walk Funds Distributed?
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 SPONSORS
Church Women United
Encotech Engineering Consultants
Guero's Taco Bar
Friends of the Austin CROP Walk
Austin Baptist Chapel
Friends of Faith Food Pantry
Dr. Michael Moossy General & Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Leslie E. Broline, DDS, MS and Dr. Nicholas D. Allan, DMD, MSD - Periodontics and Implants
St. Stephen's KJT #112
They eat anything, and to struggling families they can mean everything. Goats provide milk, fertilizer, protein and – when a pair of goats get together – a goat herding business. It's more than milk – it's a sustainable income for a family's future. ...
We're just one week away from the Austin CROP Walk at Camp Mabry. Who's excited!? ...
2017 CROP Hunger Walk Austin
February 26, 2017, 2:00pm - February 26, 2017, 5:00pm
Join us at Camp Mabry (2200 West 35th Street) at 2pm for a celebratory 3 mile walk around the beautiful property!
The CROP Hunger Walk is the original fundraising walk. Every year around the country, CROP walks host walkers who raise funds to fight hunger. Our walk in Austin raised about $78k last year! 25% of funds raised stays local, while the remaining 75% is distributed globally to relieve hunger Over 50 congregations participated with us last year in order to achieve this goal. We hope to increase that number this year! The beneficiaries of the local funds this year go to Casa Marinella, Central Texas Food Bank, Baptist Chapel Angel House, Sustainable Food Center, and Refugee Services of Texas.